Baja Portalegre 500 2011
25th edition of the Baja of Portugal
The Baja Portalegre is this week-end. This is the last event of the FIA (Federation International of Automobile) World Cup for Cross-Country Rallies. For its 25th birthday, it assemble more than 500 competitors !
This cup is composed of 7 events :
- (18-20 March) Italian Baja
- (01-07 April) Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge
- (01-07 Mai) 30th International Rally of Tunisia
- (22-24 July) Baja Espana
- (25-28 August) Hungarian Baja
- (01-09 October) Pharaons In,ternational Cross Country Rally
- (27-29 October) 25th Baja Portalegre 500
The first leg of the Baja Portalegre begin on friday the 28th of October with a Super Special (5,5 km).
The suite on saturday the 29th of October :
- 2nd Selective Section AUTO (about 160 km);
- 3rd Selective Section AUTO (about 280 km).
DONERRE has 2 vehicles equipped with its dampers (2 cars of the Russian team G Force Motorsport) after a week of work in our premises (see the new corresponding : ''G Force Motorsport in Donerre'')
So, the cars to follow are :
- n°503 Boris Gadasin and Dan Shchemel (RUS) G Force Motorsport :
winner of the past edition;
- n°523 Vladmir Vasilev and Vitaliy Yevtyekhov (RUS) G Force Motorsport.